Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Vegetarian recipes to lose weight, easy

I am a vegetarian who try to lose weight. Unfortunately, I've never bothered to learn cooking skills, so I'm not sure what to do to normal diet for lunch during the week. Recipe suggestions, por favor?


I'm 25, but I never've managed to get the whole thing "cooking" below. I think this is mainly due to lack of effort. Almost all the meals I is well laid out, frozen or other simple way (without further preparation as a sandwich, for example). I am a vegetarian, and luckily I live in a vegetarian-friendly, so eat this way the city was not difficult. However, I am interested in cooking more and learn how normal people (especially people who are trying to lose weight, like me) to live.

I'm putting in the spirit of breakfast and so I want to hear your suggestions for healthy recipes that I eat for dinner or work with me for lunch (refrigerator and microwave available). Must meet the following criteria:

-. Vegetarian'm not a big fan of eggs or mushrooms, but almost everything else is fair game.
-. Diet-friendly I have no dietary restrictions (eg gluten), but want to keep low calories, while incorporating healthy fats, protein and lots of vegetables. The easier it is for me track of calories to keep better.
-. Easy to prepare, I have very little experience in the kitchen, so I start small. Also, I do not think whether it actually "prepared." "Cooking," which can only be
-. Not very expensive, I plan not gonna spend in the supermarket, go once a week, but I feel more than $ 50 to $ 60 per week (assuming that I do not really shopping for Saturday, because the regime is outside / km throughout the day).
- For a person who does not bother to repeat myself meals during the week, maybe that part is not so important ..

I hope someone will speak slowly herd, so I take this opportunity to say I have one. I do not have much! But please do not limit your answers to the slow cooker recipes. Also, I'm not looking for book recommendations ... I bought this book by Mark Bittman, but I was overwhelmed by the whole team told me to buy, so I end up selling. I like the ideas that come directly from his glass.

Usually have performance-related advice to all said here is also welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment