Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Lunch Box Fruit Salad water and fruit yogurt + More BTS Lunch Box Ideas

I can not believe that summer is almost over, my children go back to school in 12 days. We enjoyed the beautiful summer day for you, but I think everyone is ready, the routine is back. We have very good in sticking to our evening routine, but our eating habits are something that people do on their own.

With a new school year starts back to school meals. My kids pack their meals most of the time with some exceptions buy lunch at school during his time as favorites. My youngest son is difficult, so that only pizza or corn dog to buy day. My daughter starts high school this year will be better opportunities for the acquisition of Carson to have, and it's not hard.


It's always hard not to pack the same when it comes to school lunches. Add during the summer, I usually try some new elements in the hope that they love, and we can to our list of lunch box. Cours, my kids are hooked on DIY amniotic fluid.

I bought a couple of mini-water bottles and all kinds of fruit and chilled included. My children started from the fridge and drink come on their own. Usually pack 100% juice boxes, water bottles or milk cartons friction, but I like the idea of doing mini-amniotic fluid, and as my children.

Another favorite was yogurt fruit salad. Lunch one day, Jason's Deli and found I enjoyed a fruit salad your salad bar. It was so good that I wonder what he was doing. I was told that everything is made of flavored yogurt and fruit. I went home and constructed to pack me back to food. My husband packs his lunch in the same work, which was a big hit with everyone.


Yogurt Fruit Salad

1-32 oz container of vanilla, honey vanilla or strawberry yogurt

1 - cup chopped apples
1 - cup red or green grapes
1 - cup of blueberries
1 - cup strawberries cut into quarters

Mix with yogurt and fruit mixture. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days. In separate containers for lunch storage. Be sure to pack a bag of ice to keep cold yogurt fruit salad.

Cooking Note: You can use more or less fruit.




Lunch Box, fruit, water

Small or mini-water bottles
Fresh fruit, chopped

fresh mint optional

Chopped fruits three-quarters full of water bottles. Night in the refrigerator. Packed lunches with a cold pack added to keep the water fresh. Add our favorite fruits are peaches, blueberries, strawberries, oranges, lemons, apples and grapes.

Cook's Note: If you are worried about the time, the fruit can be large enough to be cut to fit through the bottle and goes are not clear. You really have the bottle to get Shake back after drinking the fruit, so I do not this problem.

From that pack a lot of foods that they like everything you have at your fingertips. In relation to the dry ingredients and snacks, I prefer Glad bags or bite to use mini size rounds. If you do not like the idea of throwing a lot of mini-ammunition bags are a better option. Mini Glad expected half cup rounds and have a price of $ 2.57 on a package of 8th

Some of our favorites, the 4 oz items are in the container packing: Trail mix, s'more trail mix, granola, cornflakes, popcorn popping, goldfish crackers, dried fruit, nuts, animal crackers, Teddy Grahams, pretzels, spoons oatmeal healthy peanut butter, sauces, peanut butter, ranch dressing or hummus for dipping vegetables.
    Snap lid easy to keep all sandwiches on a plate. I do not recommend these containers for liquid foods (yogurt, applesauce, etc.). See below for the best containers. If there is a small amount, such as dressings, peanut butter or hummus for dipping vegetables will work well. I do not think it. A good option for more

    I use snack bags for some items such as pretzels or bag of fresh vegetables (celery, carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes and cucumbers) temple. I also use the bags of apple slices snack size, which have been soaked in sprite or juice to prevent browning.

    I prefer this Take Alongs Rubbermaid for liquid products. They come in a pack of 4 for $ 2.57 and have 8 oz I love these containers because the wrong decision, if nothing escapes. This is super important for liquids. Such containers are also re-heating microwave, freezer and dishwasher, and are free of BPA. I found all these shells and Rubblermaid Glad in the home department of Walmart on the island of the memory.


    I like to use these containers for milk cups, yogurt cups and cups of Jell-O. This is much cheaper to make your own rather than buy buy store cups. a container of 32 ounces of yogurt costs about $ 1.97 and a 48 oz bottle of apple sauce is $ 1.68.

    B oxed gelatin mixes and instant pudding costs pennies per box. They come in a variety of flavors and sugar. Few of our other favorites are f res of fruit, fruit juice, salad, cheese, pasta or fruit salad, pasta cold lunchbox, lunch meat, diced and cheese.

    Packed lunches that also love this bento lunch boxes style. I bought one for each of my children. My daughter has the Lunch Box Rubbermaid and my son pulls the cool blue Bento train collapsible container.

    Cool blue Gear is very convenient because it is foldable. You can save with a snack, a sandwich and a juice box at the bottom. Small containers are perfect for fruit, cheese cubes, goldfish, chips or mixture of trial. Each container has indoor and individual batteries and everything fits together. Part of the blue ice, fruit keeps everything nice and cool. My son loves having this lunch box.

    My son loves bought Uncrustables store, but I do not like the price and all conservatives. Crafts Uncrustables are easy to make and much better than the store bought ones. My kids prefer peanuts and jelly on whole wheat bread, so I usually easy to understand a large batch of butter, and in the freezer for they'e.

    Uncrustables peanut butter, add a thin layer of peanut butter on each slice of bread (which keeps the jelly soaking through the bread). Add a tablespoon of good quality in the middle of a slice of frozen, add together the bread slices and cut the sandwich Uncrustable.


    Place the rolls on a baking sheet and freeze until firm. Once the sandwiches are frozen place them in a large plastic bag and need to eliminate snacks. more PB & J, here are some other options.
    peanut butter and honey, peanut butter and bananas, cocoa and bananas, and cream cheese and jam. My kids also love some of the following options sandwiches.

  • Peanut Butter and Jelly Sushi Rolls  
  • Cream cheese and ham sandwiches or wraps
  • BLT or tuna sandwiches
  • Turkey or ham and cheese sliders on Hawaiian King Rolls
  • Meat and cheese roll-ups
  • Sandwich on a Stick (sausage, beans and cheese on a stick)
  • Meat and cheese and pizza Lunchables DIY DIY Lunchables.
  • I always grab a selection of fresh fruit on the counter and move the lunch boxes. If children or to help you make your own meals is easier to have eye contact.

    To all the extras to keep in a basket in the pantry. This is another good option for children or help to make your own meals. The products that we keep on hand a variety of granola bars, cereal bars, rice cakes, biscuits breakfast, raisins, yogurt covered raisins, 100% juice-based snacks, fruit paste, Rice Krispies Treats, Cupcakes bags, home bars bites grain cereals and homemade biscuits .

    Phew! Well, here you have it, and that was a long list. I hope you can get some inspiration from my post lunchbox. Back to school time!




    Print Friendly and PDF

    No comments:

    Post a Comment