Friday, August 8, 2014

Dinner recipes to keep the whole family happy

"Even food writer can under the pressure of producing food that will satisfy all satisfied buckle"
"Even food writer can under the pressure of producing food that will satisfy any photo buckle: YUKI Sugiura

Impostor syndrome is quite common. Victims are eagerly awaiting someone to the public the fact that they are not, they seem to make. I am not only syndrome, I am fully aware that my children from me one day. So he struck her on the hand.

My sin? Well, I usually write with enthusiasm - yes, passion - food (white peach smell, the texture of the mass of the bag). But my kids want you to know that I do not always love cooking. Sometimes, in fact, the prospect of it (especially if it is pasta and canned tuna again) a big collapse. This should be a family dinner every night is not like running Chez Panisse, or make your own little Supper Club. You talk to people of different ages, with very different tastes. My youngest will not eat beans, mushrooms, peppers, lettuce, eggplant, peppers, lentils, raw tomatoes or avocados.

My oldest son - conservative in its foundations - Every dish eyes suspiciously and then said, "So what's the catch" My stepchildren are greedy rise and eat anything until he was dead, but it means that they want "interesting" Last night meal the father-son shot and as I said, the dinner cooked salmon salad and Hot Potatoes (simple and cheap) said.? "But the salmon does what I want, for example, only to salmon?"

My brothers and I used to make fun of my mother. Once at school, we look in the back of the car and the wonder of Paris continued, as must pass many minutes until she said with a sigh: "OK, that you a lot for your dinner like" We delight in the production faces on a proposal from the pork chops (more dreaded dinner), salmon cakes, fish cakes and chicken casserole. She is a great cook, but we had no idea how hard it was to get different foods for six of us turn out.

Why do I say that? Because I thought it might encourage you to know that even food writers can under pressure from the ungrateful and food production, all children met buckle. All I can do is, in a gesture of solidarity, three recipes to relieve the burden. Stick them on the refrigerator door. You can save a night soon.

If they are not welcome, you can still have a crisis. Tell them they can prepare their own meals condemned to confiscate their iPads / laptops / mobile and then go to bed with Netflix and a bottle of cold Viognier. I did it. I felt good. And for a month after eating every bite I in front of them ...

Dinner recipes FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY

Marmalade Glazed Chicken legs recipe

Pasta with bacon, peas and cream recipe

Salmon fish herb mayonnaise Cake Recipe

SuivezStellaMagazine on Twitter

Follow us on Facebook for more stories

No comments:

Post a Comment