Friday, August 8, 2014

Dana Joy begins cooking classes in Shelton

Dana Joy begins cooking classes at Shelton.

Dana Joy begins cooking classes at Shelton.

Dana Joy began with cooking classes in Shelton, and is looking for students in the class, such as the Friday, August 15 instead.

Joy Shelton, founder and owner of Dana Famous Quiche, was a professional baker in 2008 approved and have been looking for new projects.

"I love to cook and I love the people," he said. "The two go hand in hand. Recipes I love my classes, and I love to see my students to find these recipes for family and friends even more."

His business began when they stumbled upon a recipe for Quiche years. After she said it was good, but not better.

Therefore, after many test recipes for famous quiche Dana was born. She built a clientele who love quiche, quiche sold his guests, worked with caterers and launched his new book of famous recipes quiche recipes Dana ... And More!, Which was published in 2013.

"I have many recipes for pasta sauces, antipasti salad, my bandages and much more," Joy said.

Its fall and winter classes, the course will take place from September to December. 15 August 10 clock.

For more information, visit or call 1-855-7 danasquiche.com quiche.

Joy is also available to host dinners, private lessons or in small groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment