Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Dinner: The Playbook on sale today!

(Before News)

We were on vacation last week, a kind of case-the calm before the storm. From the moment we made our reservation a few months ago, I began to think of it as our "week" holidays: before In the week before school starts, in the week that the reality reduced before the new job is going crazy transforms the life, as it seems to do every September, in a series of slopes and soccer practice and cello lessons, and - most importantly, at least in this house - in the week before the new book Jenny, dinner. Playbook is the goal today is the big day, in fact, so Jenny enjoys writing about family dinners and make this blog and spread the word about the transformative power of Chicken Parm Meatballs, which remains concerned about the wear reception of books with you. I would therefore like to take this opportunity on the day of publication, to say a few things about the book that they do not say, -. Andy

1 dinner :. The Playbook is the physical manifestation of the list design, organization, stand-up-and-get-it-done personality When the first book of Jenny was a cook book, some memory, this book is just battle plan and uplifting - - If you have a regular family meals To activate part of the day, the PlayBook will show you how. I'm here to tell you that it works, and I am grateful for every day of my life.

2 The recipes are all good, and I can say this because we eat them all the time. These are not recipes that Jenny dreamed for a book about the family dinner. These are our go-to meals that are easy and delicious and the test of time, and with the exception of rice crispy tortilla (our kids still hate eggs with frightening intensity) and fried zucchini (you know how I feel about the zucchini ) We are behind them 100%.

3 The recipes are all good, but the shrimp rolls are the best. Dulce Jesus Christ, are good. (And even better if you roll with butter.)

4 This is a case. Dollar Twenty 80 recipes, 60 color photos, 220 pages, numerous tips and fun things drawn to design and hand over? Remember that $ 30 I fell yesterday afternoon in a basket of mini corn dogs, two temples of Shirley and a cover plate of chicken, I consider it money well spent.

5 my word hear for Deb Perelman of Smitten Kitchen, who knows a thing or two about food. "This book is for all those who love the promise of a homemade dinner, but s' from reality overwhelmed everyday thereof. Those who can not say that this book is for me, me, me And I'll bet it's for you "Or at least, Ruth Reichl, taking the exaggeration to watch his eyes and said:".. This is the most meaningful about cooking for children advice I've ever seen. " Since then, folks! Never !!!

6 And he is adorable. That's not my word, if you were wondering. One of our friends who had just opened a preliminary copy describes it as - "OH EM GEE, it is so nice !!!!!!!!!" was his actual quote - and I must say, she's right. I know I'm biased, but it is a "bullshit pleasure: small, warm and colorful and beautifully landscaped We had a copy of it on our counter for a solid month now, and - in what I considered a very good sign - I feel happy every time I see it (see above, re: bias, but still.)..

6 Aimable does not mean tasteless. Spend much of my life I look at books, and I love how it looks, I love been imported into the level of thought and care and quality control. Last year, Jenny a group of talented friends joined to help make this book a true sign dals, spine illustration by the brilliant Gina Triplett, cover and original interior design inspired by Kristina Di Matteo, edit old colleague Jennifer Tung, Photos inside, yes, Jenny Rosenstrach. Every word, every sentence, every image, every week meals, newsletters dinner all waiting to be completed by you, any option setting and color hand in this book drawn by Jenny was made for a reason.

. 7 This is dedicated to bring you this book blog simply would not exist if it were not for you - cook as readers, commentators, fans, book buyers, word-spreader, dinner recipe tester and friends. Therefore, by a million times.

Do not feel much better organized and with just watching this grid ridiculously easy dinner prepared? I have eaten, and they are good.

And it does not know what the hell does that mean?

Dinner: The Playbook is available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Indie Books and Ballantine.

Source: http://www.dinneralovestory.com/dinner-the-PlayBook-on-sale-today/

No comments:

Post a Comment