Tuesday, July 29, 2014

12 Fast & Fresh Freezer Meals

(Before News)

Pin It

From 12 Fast & Fresh Freezer Meals
Natalie McLaury to Foodie.com


I turn from my normal weekly schedule and jump on a Tuesday, but it's for a good reason (and I'm regular booking tomorrow with another recipe MINT again)! If the Media mode, my advertising company started looking for partners to talk this month in family meals fast, I knew I had to share. I tell you all the time I'm always looking for quick and easy meals, especially now that I would rather spend my evenings instead with Brecken in the kitchen.

My salvation lately? Freezer meals! I've always tried mounted at least a few in the freezer too busy weekday to get meals, but even more critical in recent months. I have a marathon preparation session freezer food during pregnancy and I finally finished the last. I am now planning another big meeting with my sister and two of my best friends. Two Sundays we meet to knock out 10 different recipes (along with everyone bringing breakfast and dessert products for the freezer!) So I hunted for the meals that are easy to prepare and freeze.

B4INREMOTE-aHR0cDovLzEuYnAuYmxvZ3Nwb3QuY29tLy1BQzJHcUhyZDRyTS9VOVdnR1pmVC15SS9BQUFBQUFBQU5CWS9NcXRLd3c0bGhQNC9zMTYwMC9JTUdfMDMwOS5qcGc=
Quinoa Granola Bars I love it, frozen and ready to have the advantage to take, fo


Hopefully, hopefully in a few weeks, we can make a semi-regular thing, so much of the stress in the kitchen during the week. I know that a long day in the kitchen is not just "family meal" fast, but not if you are willing to work hard for a day and then come the benefits of many nights. There is no better feeling than coming home from work and know that just pop dinner in the oven or heat something on fire. The collection includes some of my favorites (as Nacho Black Bean Burger and Beer BBQ Chicken) and some news, which we intend to treat, according to the investigation, such as Turkey are frozen as Tetrazinni.

Discover the collection of 10 Fast & Fresh Freezer Meals friendly for a part of your own inspiration freezer and a comment with your favorite frozen meals that we add our next day cooking marathon!

Source: http://www.thesweetslife.com/2014/07/12-fast-fresh-freezer-meals.html

No comments:

Post a Comment