Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Paleo Chocolate Cupcakes

"It's a cookbook from your tablet?

Chip Mint Protein Shake "


Paleo Chocolate Cupcakes grain-free dessert

Grain, gluten-free chocolate cupcakes are made available with coconut oil Paleo.

These Paleo-free chocolate cupcakes are a wonderful grains-perfect for a casual birthday party treatment. I also made a cake, go without nuts for those of you with little ones who have an allergy to nuts or for school, with a nut-free policy. Of course, it is a cake without gluten.

Made from coconut oil, this treatment is also free of dairy products. So I went on a diet without grain for more than a decade, my recipes are still in the development of the sexes, without grain, as I learned more about different healthy foods. Although he always concentrated coconut oil for the last year or so loved my attention to food as much coconut oil as you can. Sometimes, the food right out of the bottle, sometimes I cook everything I add "Most days I have both.

Much of the empirical evidence on coconut oil as an excellent brain food. Here is a video that explains my fixation coconut oil.

Have you noticed that the emergence of various brain disorders (ADHD, autism, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's, etc.) that is to be taken in the late 1980s and early 1990s, when fat-free fashion happened? I think a lot of brains of people were probably malnourished by the widespread lack of fat in the standard American diet during this time.

These are some of the good fats to all of you; I hope your family enjoys these, grain-free, gluten-free cupcakes dairy (coco nut oil rich) chocolate as much as we do.

Paleo Chocolate Cupcakes

Print

  1. Pulse dry ingredients in a food processor
  2. Pulse in the wet ingredients
  3. A line muffin pan Collect paper cups and ¼ cup each
  4. Bake at 350 ยบ for 15-18 minutes
  5. Cool and serve

Makes 8 Cupcakes

Freezing these chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting my amazing Paleo Paleo.

Stay tuned for more Paleo recipes that are perfect for everyday use, as well as recipes that work for special occasions Paleo turn. As always, each of the 600 recipes I not developed over the years for the site of the point.

Here are three more cake recipes without beans:



No comments:

Post a Comment