Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Caramel Pretzel Chip Cookies & Reynolds new baking sheets

I had this pretzel caramel cookies baking on my list for a while now. I discovered Pinterest last year and could not wait to make it. I love sweet and salty, so I knew these cookies would be nothing short of fabulous.

This is no ordinary chocolate chip cookie. These cookies are filled with pieces of caramel, pretzel pieces, and two types of chips, chocolate and caramel. It's all mixed match made in heaven!



My whole family seriously sent the cookies in two days, so I told them our new favorite spot. These cookies were so impressive that it's probably going on my Christmas cookie trays this year. Speaking of cookies, the new partitions cookies bake Reynolds seen?


I am always ready for anything that makes my life a little easier in the kitchen, and these new leaves Reynolds non-stick baking paper not disappoint. Each sheet is sized parchment paper to fit into pre-cut boards more standard. Cooking  

I like to use parchment paper because it makes cleaning a breeze, but I do not like to fight with the roller, because the leaves are flat. No problem with the new chef, because they directly from the flat chest! Now I have to fight not to roll on parchment paper.
Each blade is non-stick, oven and comfortable on the stovetop (suitable for most ovens).

Your cookies to bake evenly and slide off without sticking or tearing. These stoves come in handy when I do. Sweets during the Christmas holidays Each box contains 22 sheets for all your cooking and baking. Can you handle back to find this new baking sheets your local Walmart all plastic containers and aluminum foil.

Happy cooking and do not forget, these cookies are not a must.



Caramel Pretzel Cookies

Middle - cup (1 stick) butter, softened
A quarter cup + 2 tablespoons sugar
A quarter cup + 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Teaspoon vanilla extract - 1.2
1 - egg
Half - teaspoon salt
Middle - teaspoon baking powder
1 1/2 - cups all-purpose flour
0304 - cup pretzel sticks, broken into three parts
Half a cup of pieces - Candy
4.1 - cup butter chips
Fourth - cup chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using a stand mixer or electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar. Add vanilla and egg. Stir and scrape the sides of Cuba.


In a small bowl, mix salt, baking powder and flour. Add gradually to the wet mixture. Mix until smooth.

Add pretzel pieces, chips and toffee bits. Mixing with a spatula. Was lined cookie spoon spoon interpret the mixture on a baking sheet with parchment paper, bake the non-stick or parchment cookies.

Bake at 350 degrees for 11-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from baking sheet and cool completely on wire rack.

Recipe Yield: 16-20 cookies, depending on size.
Adapted from: Dessert Now, Dinner Later

Before I left, I wondered if you take a few minutes to fill out a questionnaire 10 Wamart question? With your name and e-mail address in the first field -. Cooking Mama - as a thank you gift from Walmart are looking for a way $ 50 win sure to be entered the name of my blog map e Last day. to fill in the questionnaire is Wednesday, 08/10/14. Click on the link below to access the survey. Https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YK3GR3K



Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment