Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Fast Food: Mexican Fiesta

Cheetos Mexicans are the new entry snazziest the future of the city - and one of the tastiest, too.

On Lulu, the leader-guided Focused Allston brewery, which opened in June in the space occupied formerly of Cafe Brazil.

Cheetos are Lulu street version of Sarah Wade Cook Mexican food. You can call a tough dried pasta in the fryer. To mill sources in a manner crispy giant wind then you throw in the cheese powder. $ 3 drink is served in a small silver pitcher with a side of spicy red sauce Tapatio.

Wade discovers the apartment by a former colleague of Mexican descent, the. Cooking in his days in Connecticut

"I thought it was the coolest thing I've seen in my life," Wade said. "I said if at all possible, in a menu, I'm going to work."

(LuLu Allston, 421 Cambridge Street, Allston, 617-787-1117, www.lulusallston.com.)

No comments:

Post a Comment