Friday, September 19, 2014

Kitchen Art and tuna casserole recipe

Kitchen Art and tuna casserole recipe

I thought to share the "art of cooking" and Tuna Casserole recipe, a twist on the classic with ricotta, peas, green onions and Parmesan cheese.

Tuna casserole | ReluctantEntertainer.com

Once you hear your boys (or young men): "Mama How can I get this recipe?" Is a mother's heart sing! This week is the last week of the summer for our family to be together, and the clock is ticking, I have a stew of tuna. Gotta back in the habit of using my slow cooker (from first thing in the morning), but the day, I waited until the last minute. I wanted a recipe that substance, and I do not want to go to the store, so I looked in my fridge and pantry and I remember tuna casserole recipe from my mother. heavy white sauce, pasta, and white cheddar cheese on top of the comfort food so good, tasty but so unhealthy. This is where I want when my children with food brought him (and I was not up to what was the norm for my generation). You like whole wheat pasta DeLallo, and all agree that nothing beats the taste. This is all they talk now :)

Last minute cooking.

Cooking at the end of the day, sometimes I feel downward spiral. But I would put something healthy on the table, tasty, and I do not want to waste time or money on the ingredients. I am not happy with me if I waited until the last minute for dinner for my family to prepare, but sometimes it happens {} life. I'm still dizzy, my food is.

Tuna casserole | ReluctantEntertainer.com

Ingredients tuna casserole.

Whole wheat pasta (from DeLallo is better)
2 cans of tuna (solid white albacore tuna packed in water)
Ricotta Parmesan +
Peas + green onions

Tuna casserole | ReluctantEntertainer.com

The good and bad results.

I love to explore and modify many recipes (with what I have on hand), and my family is reaping the rewards with a full stomach ... usually crowded happy belly. Although I was in my 50s I'm still the master of the kitchen, and there is always room to grow! I mention this in order to teach my children that I cook them life lessons in the art of cooking, how to deal with failure, how to proceed. This is our attempt to collect a premium of love.

Cleaning.

The fault ... oh how I hate the mess I. In our kitchen as I cook I am one of those messy cooks, with everything. Onto the counter But this summer I have been blessed with children, cook with me, and clean as we go. Yay! I loved to hear my son say, "Mom, I want to know more about the kitchen," I said. "My son, these are the ingredients of the key, but it's really food and love in every dish you make it!"

We clean plates, loading and unloading the dishwasher, photograph} {his mother is a blogger, and then dive in and test the waters.

Tuna casserole | ReluctantEntertainer.com

Wait ... and wait.

Sweet and sacred things happen while we waited for the food from the oven. While we wait, say-with court children for this, they are something wonderful happened starving-. The food takes more flavor when cooking, and I tell the guys to have a job to do in this world.

Never forget that courage to be invisible, every word and every action is part of God's plan for their lives, their dreams, their hopes.

I always think about how they can change the world. It is through love., And the food, no matter what the profession of their choice, the people gathered in his house one day, now in their 20s

And waited ...

Tuna casserole | ReluctantEntertainer.com

The art of cooking.

The timer is activated, we left the oven, and after it happens.

It is a mystery how the ingredients in a bowl when we try something new - whether turning off?

We can not lose sight of the art kitchen. It really is more than food for the body; It is the healing of our souls.

What simple dish you tried lately that your family loves?

Tuna casserole | ReluctantEntertainer.com

Print out Print recipe

Tuna Casserole

Yield: 6

Preparation time: 15 minutes

Cooking time: 20 minutes

Total time: 35 minutes

For best resuts use whole wheat pasta. Salt and pepper to taste better in many ways!

Ingredients:

  • Whole wheat pasta (from DeLallo is better)
  • 2 cans tuna (albacore solid white water packed), drained
  • 16 ounces ricotta cheese (I use Belgioioso)
  • Peaspeas 16 ounces fresh or frozen
  • Half cup green onion
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 cup Parmesan cheese

Instructions:

The noodles according to package directions. Leave and reserve drain.

Mix drained tuna, ricotta cheese and green onions in a large bowl. Add noodles and mix gently. Salt and pepper to taste {}.

Add the peas and stir gently past.

Show in a mixture (spray) 9x13 prepared pan. Top with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until hot, bubbly and cheese is golden on top.

Join friends for their beautiful version of the classic tuna casserole:

A thin nut back - Skinny Tuna Noodle Casserole

A pot slow cooker version of tuna noodle casserole

What is comfort? Other tuna casserole with potato chips!

Well, there is no bread, but the Pioneer Woman makes this delicious recipe for Tuna!

Pasta with tuna and tomato sauce!

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest? Thanks for being here today, and if you Reluctant Entertainer subscribe for each post directly to your inbox email then please add your e-mail here. It's really easy!

   

Keep in touch!

Do not miss anything! Get new posts directly in your inbox Email: