Saturday, June 28, 2014

Recipe of the Week: Strawberry and blueberry cheesecake

The Fourth of July greet us at the end of the week, that is, you have a few days to figure out what the red white and blue dessert served wherever you are celebrating. This strawberry blueberry cheesecake "Light cooking cooking without gluten from zero delicious sweet and savory treats" (Oxmoor House, $ 21.95) by Robert Landolphi used gluten-free cookies, but you can traditionally, even if you are not worried of gluten.

A few weeks ago I was in Missouri to visit my family, and tradition of the early summer, we went blueberry harvest on a farm near my hometown. In one hour, five of us Elite 17 pounds of berries, and since I came home, I have all sorts of goodies, including muffins and oatmeal cranberry blueberry jam blueberries quickly. These recipes and tips on preserving berries to take place throughout the year, go to austin360.com/relishaustin.

No comments:

Post a Comment